Career Opportunity: Associate Commercial Real Estate Broker
16/ November 2017
- Self-motivated, intense work ethic and eagerness to ‘eat-what-you-kill’ in a commission only environment with high upside
- Natural interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and making presentations (experience with business to business sales is a plus)
- Ability to learn fast and comprehend information the first time it is communicated
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, highly accurate work product
- Ability to focus under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to follow through and solve problems to completion
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and professional attitude and desire to work in a positive, team oriented atmosphere
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Training for other critical systems will be provided.
- Produce income by earning the business of clientele
- Scan the market for and research prospective clients
- Make contact with prospective clients (in person, by telephone, etc.) while qualifying revenue potential
- Schedule meetings with decision makers for quality prospective clients
- Make presentations to prospective clients and effectively communicate value proposition in order to earn their business
- Diligently provide comprehensive services and professional representation to clients with a personal dedication to their best interests
The expectation for a new salesperson is to work 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday providing for a long lunch break. Hands on training by a successful senior salesperson will be provided for the first 12 months. Constant evaluations and recommendations for work product enhancement will be provided.
Please contact us for more details on compensation.